Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Enthusiast Choice: Used Performance X P90D/P90DL/P100D vs New 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Vermillion002 I haven't found any issues with pull, but I never really go 90+ anymore. Save it for the track if you're going to do that, and this isn't a track-able car :p

I think you need to just test drive it. All of your questions will be answered. That's what I did, multiple times. The 75 exceeded all of my expectations and that's why I bought it over the 100. The weight difference was part of it, but it was fairly minor. These things are heavy and it definitely feels as such regardless of your configuration.

That being said, there's still very little body roll on the vehicle in spirited driving with speeds under 50mph easily. The S had none and I really couldn't make the tires squeal around our turns here in Austin. I could make the X's wheels start to squeal a bit and feel some body roll, but the car firmly planted on the turn.

ound workable lightweight rims
Check out some of the cool performance mods at Unplugged performance: Unplugged Performance | Tesla Model X

ahem carbon wheels for $15k - Unplugged Performance UP-03 Carbon Fiber Wheels for Tesla Vehicles or these for about $7k Unplugged Performance UP-02 Lightweight Wheels for Tesla Vehicles

Might be also worth investing in a chademo adaptor for the journeys outside of the supercharger network range, if any!

I thought you mind find this video fun!

Last edited: