Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EO mini pro not charging car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tvducks

Mar 13, 2020
Uk
I collected my Model 3 SR+ this week but I have not been able to get the car to change at home. It wotksat public fast and rapid chargers.

The home charger is an EO mini pro installed my EDF. When plug in, the car says its ready to charge but the for the EO mini pro says the car is fully charged and wont deliver any power.

Have tried using the EDF app and the juicebox app from the eo site and nothing seems to work.

Eo technical support are only available to talk to when im at work and therefor dont have the car plugged in.

Can anyone help?

The car does not communicate to the charger whether it is fully charged or not, only it it wants power.

You should definitely call support and assume that your unit is defective. It is not working. Obviously your car is not charged.

I collected my Model 3 SR+ this week but I have not been able to get the car to change at home. It wotksat public fast and rapid chargers.

The home charger is an EO mini pro installed my EDF. When plug in, the car says its ready to charge but the for the EO mini pro says the car is fully charged and wont deliver any power.

Have tried using the EDF app and the juicebox app from the eo site and nothing seems to work.

Eo technical support are only available to talk to when im at work and therefor dont have the car plugged in.

Can anyone help?
Any luck? Ran into the same problem.

Managed to get it fixed.

There is a manual current setting inside the unit. It should be set to the correct level by the installer but in my case it was set wrong. The installer came out again and within 5 min the charger was working. I have attached a screenshot of the step from the installation guide.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200325-144128.png
    Screenshot_20200325-144128.png
    693.2 KB · Views: 602