Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Estimated battery % at destination and for return trip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Using a 2017 Model S 75D, when I enter in a destination on the Tesla satnav, it will show the list of turn by turn instructions. Normally it will only show the next 2 turns but you can expand out the list to show a scrollable list of all of them. If you keep scrolling to the bottom of the list then eventually you'll get a really useful stat showing the estimated battery % when you arrive the destination along with an estimated battery % for coming back. However, it's extremely annoying that you have to scroll to the very bottom of the list of turn by turn directions to see this. If you're route has a lot of turns then this means you have to scroll quite far.

Is there an easier way to view this. Would be great, if this was shown in the collapsed list panel where it shows just the next 2 turns.

Using a 2017 Model S 75D, when I enter in a destination on the Tesla satnav, it will show the list of turn by turn instructions. Normally it will only show the next 2 turns but you can expand out the list to show a scrollable list of all of them. If you keep scrolling to the bottom of the list then eventually you'll get a really useful stat showing the estimated battery % when you arrive the destination along with an estimated battery % for coming back. However, it's extremely annoying that you have to scroll to the very bottom of the list of turn by turn directions to see this. If you're route has a lot of turns then this means you have to scroll quite far.

Is there an easier way to view this. Would be great, if this was shown in the collapsed list panel where it shows just the next 2 turns.
Try using the energy graph. It will show the state of charge along your entire route.

1651068838236.png

Reactions: GtiMart and techno
I believe if you do not touch the navigation menu right after the address entry then the view of your routing will shrink to “smaller view” (which will show you the data you are looking for) in a couple of seconds. So be patient, at least it works for me.