TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Estimated delivery page changed in UK

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Monops, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Monops

Monops Member

Hello everyone,

I just checked my "Delivery estimated" page and it changed drastically. It used to say "Early 2019", but now the estimate is gone and there's only a photo of a model 3 with this text:
    "
    Designed to attain the highest safety ratings in every category, Model 3 achieves 220 miles of range while starting at only $35,000 before incentives. Model 3 deliveries are beginning in the US based on whether you are an employee, if you own a Tesla, and when you placed your reservation, and will continue by country."

If you're in UK, did this happen to you as well?

Cheers!
    Alex

2. Ivax

Ivax New Member

I’m not in UK, but the same message is posted on Spain site.

3. LytHka

LytHka Member

Same here in the US. I think this means the received their quota for LR/AWD cars so they're putting orders on hold until after the Q4 2018 deliveries are over to prevent people from getting upset if they miss the full tax credit.

4. mick4545

mick4545 New Member

Mine still says 'Early 2019'.

5 April 2016 reservation.

5. ChrisH

ChrisH Member

The site was down earlier.