Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ETC comes with M3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, ETC is an addon that you have to ask Tesla to install. It is installed before delivery. It is part of the QnA that you fill in during the order details input flow. Hope this helps.
Yes, thank you. They emailed me the other day finally and said it was included. They also confirmed no more CHAdeMO adapters will be included, have to get your own.

Reactions: indianinjapan
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Is it possibly due to the reason that ChaDeMo standard is getting upgraded that Tesla is no longer providing the ChaDeMo adapter? I can find something on Mercari too but it’s quite costly. Wondering if we need to buy current spec one or wait for the updated spec adapter later.

Upvote 0
Didn't indicate how much last reply - Y55,000. Got my VIN today, hoping for delivery in February but most likely March..
Congratulations on VIN. I got mine last week. What’s your config?
Mine is Model 3 LR Red with Black and as per SA it has Ryzen APU in MCU and Li Ion low voltage battery and changes to rear brake lights. And I was told earlier possible delivery would be around Feb 20.

Also got a bunch of documents to fill up for car registration.

Upvote 0
Congratulations on VIN. I got mine last week. What’s your config?
Mine is Model 3 LR Red with Black and as per SA it has Ryzen APU in MCU and Li Ion low voltage battery and changes to rear brake lights. And I was told earlier possible delivery would be around Feb 20.

Also got a bunch of documents to fill up for car registration.
Mine is an LR White with a Black interior. Ordered it on December 16th, the day before the prices got jacked by 200,000. When did you order? I'd like to get mine soon as I am carless. Turned in my Lexus NX last week, got a crazy price for it so I said take it. The used car market is insane right now.

Upvote 0
Mine is an LR White with a Black interior. Ordered it on December 16th, the day before the prices got jacked by 200,000. When did you order? I'd like to get mine soon as I am carless. Turned in my Lexus NX last week, got a crazy price for it so I said take it. The used car market is insane right now.
I ordered on Nov 14. When it was at 5.34 Million JPY. This is going to be my first car in Japan.

Reactions: TesQuestJapan
Upvote 0
459093DB-6D4F-48E2-B215-F4720FE66646.jpeg

Arriving in Yokohama tomorrow, of course not a peep out of Tesla Japan…their communication leaves a lot to be desired.

Upvote 0