Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ethernet to Tesla Solar Inverter?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is really OT, but every have one of those things you just have to tell someone?!?!?

The installation of my solar panels, and two powerwalls, is scheduled for December 1, which is 16 from when I entered the order. Hooray!
Congrats! My system (10kW+2PW) took 18 months from order to install. But now that it’s installed and we hav PTO since June, it just runs and runs and I couldn’t be happier.

Tip: Buy pizzas for the crew for lunch—they really appreciate that. I also tipped them $20 each at the end since they all worked really hard and kindly answered the flood of questions I had.

Reactions: jboy210 and RHinCT
Congrats! My system (10kW+2PW) took 18 months from order to install. But now that it’s installed and we hav PTO since June, it just runs and runs and I couldn’t be happier.

Tip: Buy pizzas for the crew for lunch—they really appreciate that. I also tipped them $20 each at the end since they all worked really hard and kindly answered the flood of questions I had.
Good idea about the pizza, though I might have to do delivery. How big was the crew? It sounds like the panels and powerwalls are different crews.

Good idea about the pizza, though I might have to do delivery. How big was the crew? It sounds like the panels and powerwalls are different crews.

Yes, pizza delivery! Is there any other way? :)

I think our crew was 7 or 8 guys total -- and yes, they PW and solar crews are two different crews, but they all know each other and work together to get everything done. I think each crew member can do pretty much both jobs, except the parts that require the master-electrician.