TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Europe Newsletter August 2013

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by chris.c, Aug 2, 2013.

Tags:
  1. chris.c

chris.c Member

Received today -

FIRST CUSTOMER CARS ARE ON THEIR WAY!

Tesla - Europe Newsletter.jpg

Chris

2. widodh

widodh Model S 85kWh

Mod note: Changed the topic title so people know from which month it is.

I'm very pleased with the Antwerp service center. That's a lot closer (99km) for me then Tilburg (150km) or Eindhoven (180km) are.

3. VolkerP

VolkerP EU Model S P-37

Wido,

it looks like they selected that location with care, to bring you within the promised 100km distance! :cool:
    service_map_en_eu.jpg

4. Mario Kadastik

Mario Kadastik Active Member

Volker, where did you get this picture of ranger coverage? This is the first time I see Estonia covered in at least some way :D if this still holds it's excellent news :D

5. Mario Kadastik

Mario Kadastik Active Member

Ah, found the graph on EU services page as well. This is excellent information as I was always a tick worried what would happen if the car fails to start due to say the 12v battery or smth similar. At least now I know there is a ranger option.