TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

EV meet-up: Princeton NJ Revenge of the Electric Car screening Saturday Jan 28th at 7

Discussion in 'News' started by mpt, Jan 20, 2012.

1. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

Anyone up for meeting up at the Princeton public library on Saturday Jan 28th at 7PM?

We have a couple of Tesla expected plus one or two ActiveE attending. If you'd like to get a look at the new ActiveE - be there!

Where:
    Princeton Public Library
    65 Witherspoon Street, Princeton Township, NJ 08542
    (609) 924-9529 ‎

When:
    Saturday Jan 28th at 7PM

Chuck Feinberg of NJ Clean Cities Coalition (NJCCC) will be on hand for a Q&A afterwards along with a couple of owners and Mike Wendoff from Morristown BMW.

2. pharma5

pharma5 Roadster F#25

Hopefully not as snowy next weekend!

A bit off-topic, but don't suppose anyone in the area is looking to sell their roadster...? If so, PM me. Thx.

3. tommolog

tommolog Member

I still need to make sure I can take off work but I'll probably be there with my ActiveE.

4. mpt

mpt Electrics are back

It was a great turnout, esp. for the east coast. We had two Roadster, two ActiveE, Plug-in Prius and a Volt. We parked right outside the screening and answered questions for the viewers going in and out whilst during the film there was the usual Princeton Saturday night foot traffic.

The screening was packed; standing room only.

Thanks to Mike, Tom, Wayne, Bob, Chuck & Doug from bringing down their cars.

Pictures at Facebook: Incompatible Browser | Facebook