Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EV Tuning S door kits not shipping, no communication

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a door handle kit from EV tuning Jan. 3, but never heard a word after that - no shipping notice, and zero response to many inquiries. Really poor customer relations to the point where I initiated a chargeback and cancelled the order. Still no word. Is the company defunct? Beware!

I had the same issue with a battery I ordered for my Model S.

As far as I can tell, they are out of business. The phone number disconnected, no response, etc. I left a message at Electrified Garage, which seems to have occupied the space that EV Tuning once occupied. They are saying nothing as yet.

I agree, Oregon John, don't order from EVTUNING.com. They are to be considered OUT OF BUSINESS until proven otherwise!

Interestingly, just got an email from EVTuning.
Screen Shot 2022-11-24 at 6.40.45 AM.png

But what person would buy the handle rebuild kit for more than the price of the whole updated V3 (V4)? handle from Tesla? Last I checked the new handles complete was $200 CDN. Need to flash it with a firmware update to get it to comply, but just install it when the next update arrives.

Reactions: Amanita