Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVAAM Chrome Delete Kit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the vinyl chrome delete kit nearly 3 years ago when I purchased my 2020 M3 LR. It's time to replace the window trim wraps so I figured I'd try something else. Does anyone have experience with this kit? Can these be removed without damaging the OEM chrome trim?

I know some folks here have used this kit which is similar and the reviews are good but they're sold out. I couldn't find any reviews for the EVAAM product.

Well I decided to pull the trigger on the evaam kit. I will report back. I ended up going with the gloss black stainless steel kit, i haven't seen this option anywhere else. The parts are made of stainless and painted black.. seemed a little better quality than abs to me..

Happy new year to y'all. Anyone has any issues with purchasing things from EVAAM? I placed an order with them on 24 Dec 2022 and still hasn't received any updates or notifications from them. I attempted to call them and left them voice mail them, I even messaged emailed them to zero reply. What's up with that? Are they still in business? Anyone else have any luck hearing from them after a recent purchase? Thanks y'all

Has anyone received their order or reply to contact yet? I was wondering if they have been closed for Chinese new year which isnt uncommon.. I would think they would have posted something on their site if they were.. I opened a dispute with PayPal for a refund today. We will see if Evaam responds.

Last edited:
Has anyone received their order or reply to contact yet? I was wondering if they have been closed for Chinese new year which isnt uncommon.. I would think they would have posted something on their site if they were.. I opened a dispute with PayPal for a refund today. We will see if Evaam responds.
Nada. If I knew this was a company from China, I would never have ordered from them in the 1st place. I do my best to give my business to American firms first.

Well I received several emails from evaam apologizing today saying they had some issue with their email system and weren't receiving my emails, and apparently either my order was lost or they missed it. They a reshaped my order and are now begging me to close the PayPal dispute. I think I'll wait until the tracking number shows something.. I think it's pretty coincidental that chinese new year has just passed and they are suddenly very responsive. I'd prefer they just tell me they were closed and apologize for not notifying when I placed the order but I guess we will see if I receive my order.

Well I received several emails from evaam apologizing today saying they had some issue with their email system and weren't receiving my emails, and apparently either my order was lost or they missed it. They a reshaped my order and are now begging me to close the PayPal dispute. I think I'll wait until the tracking number shows something.. I think it's pretty coincidental that chinese new year has just passed and they are suddenly very responsive. I'd prefer they just tell me they were closed and apologize for not notifying when I placed the order but I guess we will see if I receive my order.
After more than a month waiting for my parts with zero communications from them, EVAAM just decided to refund my $. What a waste of time. Never buy from this joker again : /

I let evaam know that I would not close the PayPal dispute until I received the item or a valid tracking number that showed movement, the tracking they provided was invalid. They ended up refunding my money and told me they wouldnt actually ship unless I closed the case. Buyers beware of this shady company! I will never shop there again. They held my money for 6 weeks and never actually shipped anything. Only responded to contact after I got paypal involved.

Another update on crap luck with China. I ended up ordering a set that looked to be identical from a Chinese seller on ebay. They arrived in 2 weeks. Quality looks ok.. but they aren't gloss black as the description and pictures show. They are more of a gunmetal/black chrome. Not what I was looking for. Seller offered me $30 to keep them (I paid $220) or a return with a free shipping label. I opted to return them. There are other sellers on ebay with an identical product that actually states it is black chrome not gloss black and they are selling them for $100 less. So if that's what I want I'll just order one of then. China sellers 2 strikes.

Reactions: RayzorEV
I recently had a mobile wrap guy come to my house and did an amazing job with 3M satin black(looks just like '21+ OEM)for about $100 more than that kit itself....I absolutely love the new look😍

Anybody in SoCal need his info hit me up

IMG_0814.JPG
IMG_0808.JPG