Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Evannex Avanex all-weather mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got them last week. They are awesome. I wish they had a channel that would keep liquids on the mats but for the price, I got the front and back rows. Not sure what I want in the trunk yet. Loving the huge Millenium falcon style hidden compartments in the back. : )

Hector
Austin, TX

These honestly seem like the cheapest floor mats available.. not sure why they charge almost 300 for them? It looks like sheet rubber with some little lips on it and they just cut it to size.. no special molding or curves to make it unique or prevent water from seeping out and all over your rugs. Probably could find a similar material online, then trace your mats on it and cut it yourself for a lot less... I think if they sold them for under 100 bucks it might be worth getting them.. but not almost 300!

Reactions: Highway18
These honestly seem like the cheapest floor mats available.. not sure why they charge almost 300 for them? It looks like sheet rubber with some little lips on it and they just cut it to size.. no special molding or curves to make it unique or prevent water from seeping out and all over your rugs. Probably could find a similar material online, then trace your mats on it and cut it yourself for a lot less... I think if they sold them for under 100 bucks it might be worth getting them.. but not almost 300!
Yeah, they look a really cheap. People seem to like them tho. I need some mats bad, I might bite the bullet and order them.