Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVOffer vs. Hansshow for Model X Refresh (2022+) - Need Input

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I was wondering if I may get some perspectives from those who have installed power frunks specifically for their Model X Refresh (2022+): any experience with EVOffer (Mark 5) or Hansshow.

I have read some sharing on prior threads but am hoping to hear new perspectives on this.

Any news if EVOffer or Hansshow will release new version soon?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I was wondering if I may get some perspectives from those who have installed power frunks specifically for their Model X Refresh (2022+): any experience with EVOffer (Mark 5) or Hansshow.

I have read some sharing on prior threads but am hoping to hear new perspectives on this.

Any news if EVOffer or Hansshow will release new version soon?

Thanks in advance.
Ask them? :)
(And let us know....) :)

• Funny
Reactions: scottf200 and BonB
Hansshow is typically a lot cheaper with discounts or during blackfriday… I think I paid around $350. Newer versions are water resistant control box which I think cut down on a lot of previous issues. CS I hear is non existent , so if you are good at trouble shooting go for it, if not pony up for EV offer for better CS and support

So far the one on my model X plaid is working fine so far , just realized I don’t use it much though. The one on my model 3 is starting to act up , detects an obstruction and starts closing on its own. Both are hansshow

Reactions: BonB
Hansshow is typically a lot cheaper with discounts or during blackfriday… I think I paid around $350. Newer versions are water resistant control box which I think cut down on a lot of previous issues. CS I hear is non existent , so if you are good at trouble shooting go for it, if not pony up for EV offer for better CS and support

So far the one on my model X plaid is working fine so far , just realized I don’t use it much though. The one on my model 3 is starting to act up , detects an obstruction and starts closing on its own. Both are hansshow
Thanks for your kind and detailed sharing.

I have the EVOffer in 21MXP, 2 years daily use with no problems. The install video is about useless but it’s a pretty simple job.
My only experience with Hansshow was I bought a frunk led kit for about $80 that was dead out of the box and I got zero support from them, ended up throwing it in the trash.
I wrote it off as confirmation that buying accessories from China is going to include getting some junk.

• Informative
Reactions: Dayreg and BonB
I have the EVOffer in 21MXP, 2 years daily use with no problems. The install video is about useless but it’s a pretty simple job.
My only experience with Hansshow was I bought a frunk led kit for about $80 that was dead out of the box and I got zero support from them, ended up throwing it in the trash.
I wrote it off as confirmation that buying accessories from China is going to include getting some junk.
thanks your kind and detailed sharing.

We've installed quite a bit of Hansshow kits on the Model X, working flawlessly as expected. You can read one of the reviews here:

Reactions: BonB
We've installed quite a bit of Hansshow kits on the Model X, working flawlessly as expected. You can read one of the reviews here:

Thanks Tom, looks like several owners were happy with the install.

Reactions: tom @ eas