Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

EVTripPlanner: Save a trip? Log a trip?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any way in EV Trip Planner to save a trip so that you can go back and tweak it later?

Also, has anyone used his tracker app? Any problems? Does it provide you with info about your trip or only upload info to EV Trip Planner?

Thanks,

You can't really save it in the way you're imagining, but if you click on the "history" tab it will show your previous searches, maybe even 20 or more of them. It's easy to choose one, pull it up and tweak it from there. I'm sorry I can't help on the tracker app...didn't even know it existed until now.

Is there any way in EV Trip Planner to save a trip so that you can go back and tweak it later?

Also, has anyone used his tracker app? Any problems? Does it provide you with info about your trip or only upload info to EV Trip Planner?

Thanks,

I don't know if this will help you or not, but I have two trips I track all the time, in both directions. So I just keep two open tabs in my browser--one for each of the trips--and tweak or reverse each as necessary.