Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Excessive Battery Discharge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My first post on this forum, so I hope for some input. I have a 2017 S 75 with 21k miles. I am experiencing excessive battery discharge. For example, if I drive 50 miles, my battery will show 100 miles of discharge. I don't drive at interstate hwy speeds, no air conditioning or other heavy drains on the battery. I've reviewed all settings on my car and nothing stands out as consuming lots of power. I've called Tesla tech support a couple of times and they haven't really offered any helpful recommendations. Thoughts? Thanks.

That's crazy. My antique doesn't use that on hot day. I use about an extra 25 for 100 miles on interstate highway, st Augustine to JAX and back. And I'm running average 70mph, top speed 90. U have a real problem, u cant go on long trip because u couldn't make it to next supercharger.
I joined Teslsfi so I could get all the data on every trip. It will tell u and u have record to show Tesla. U have to keep submitting trouble tickets, or u get zero help. Service @tesla. Com.
How is your charge rate?