Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Experience with Brooks Motor Cars (Oakland)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey fellas,

Unfortunately, I got into a fender bender a month after picking up my P3D. (Co-worker backed into my car in the parking lot). I took my car to Brooks per recommendations up in Oakland (Fremont's dates were too far out to wait for). Turns out the damages were quite extensive (rear bumper & quarter panel were damaged).

My P3D has been sitting in the shop for 3 weeks now, ready to be picked up today. To my surprise, got a call from them earlier mentioning I did not mention there was a dent on my right passenger side that was circled. I made it VERY clear to them that was not there before dropping off my vehicle and I had pictures to prove it, let alone circling anything on my car.

Anyhow, a bit disappointed as all of this happened within a span of 2 months owning the car. I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with dropping off their Model 3 at Brook's and if they received similar experience? Jaime at Brooks mentioned that apparently a few there are admitting to fault denting the side of my car, and will fix it on their end, rescheduled for est completion next Friday. They offered to tow it home due to inconvenience (I live far South of San Jose) but I'm afraid of any damage issues during transit.

Sorry for the long post in advance, but hope someone has input as this has been quite a frustrating experience!