Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Experienced a New FSD Issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I started experiencing FSD errors this morning. I am attaching a link to a 6-second video of the display. After about 30 seconds of autosteer, it is erroring and kicking me out. I have performed a reboot, and haven't had a software update in a week or so. So this just seemed to come out of the blue. Is anyone else seeing this?

Video link: 20220131_122442_1.mp4

Attaching two screenshots in case the link is an issue.

1643685585883.png
1643685611330.png

So sorry you are experiencing this.

Ah, it so reminds me why I didn't waste $12k for this privilege, along with "phantom braking", rolling through stoplights, and all of the other bennies.

You may want to contact Tesla and ask to have it removed and get a refund. Tell them your preference is not to be a test dummy.

Autopilot has worked extremely well on my 2014 MS, 2017 MX, 2019 MX, 2020 M3, 2021 MY, and current 2014 tweener Model S. Waiting for YP Mar 21.

In fact, I would venture to say, that I am more comfortable with the Israeli Mobileye software on my current driver, the 2014 Model S, than I ever was on any of the software developed by Tesla. That doesn't say much for Tesla software engineers. If Musk hadn't gotten into a fight with Mobileye and dumped them, I think we would all be a lot further in the development of FSD, than we are now. Mobileye has accomplished a lot. Maybe a lot more. Mobileye SuperVision™ for Hands-free ADAS