Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No TACC or FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully someone else has seen this and has an easy fix before I have to go to Tesla service. About 2 weeks ago the arutowipers quit working. Not all bad since they actually wiped more often on a dry windshield than in the rain. Yesterday my real issues started. I can no longer go into TACC or FSD. As you can see in the image, the cameras are working and there are no error codes. What's missing is the road markings, and as a result it won't let me go into TACC or FSD. Anyone else run into this? I have tried both a reboot as well as a power down and restart. No changes. SW version is 2023.44.30.2.

IMG_4178.jpeg

The first thing to check is the Controls > Autopilot screen and make sure everything is enabled. Some software updates have been known to change settings.

I’ve read elsewhere in the forum that one of the newer builds requires map/navigation updates for AP to function, so maybe that’s what you’re seeing here. The map updates are big and can take a long time to download — you can see if the download is in progress on the Controls > Software screen.

Another thing that disables AP is camera calibration, but I don’t see evidence of that in your screen shot so it’s probably not that.

In case anyone else runs into this, a software update fixed it. Now on 2023.44.30.5.1. Long drive today and everything worked well. In fact, cleanest FSD experience I've had so far. Handled some spots that were always problematic in the past.
I'm in the UK. I have Enhanced Auto Pilot. Mine stopped working too. Latest update hasn't fixed it.

Mine works fine in daylight. But once it's dark outside, same as yours it stops working and doesn't pick up lane markings.

Tried camera recalibration and software reinstall. Problem remains.