Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Farts Memorized, soon You will Too

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SOULPEDL

Cyber-Bandit is Ready!
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2016
Arizona
Referral Code
When I hear real farts, I tend to classify them now. Maybe it's my scientific side, but I memorized the list and can recall them all. Am I proud of my new skill? Not really, but I will be prepared at the next Tesla gathering when someone lets one go. Will it get me on the Ellen show? Probably not, but the science will most certainly be discussed if not debated. This I know for certain, be prepared.

I found that some farts are more difficult to ID than others. The Falcon Heavy could easily be confused with a Ludicrous Fart if it weren't for the deep lift-off with a gradual rise like a SpaceX Starship. Meanwhile, who could argue the Short Shorts Ripper?

If you're laughing now, congratulations, you're likely still creative, open-minded, and young at heart. But if you don't think this is funny, you'll soon join the ranks, circum your rigid character, and realize that by 2020 these classifications will become common knowledge and matters of fact - subject to the same conventions as any new word in the English Dictionary. Quite possibly, Fart Classification (or FC, pronounced fffsss...) will be as common as Tesla vehicles around the globe as we all know too well.

So don't fight the movement; Instead, go with the flow, it'll be a gas. In some cases FC might even connect you a bit more with your Children or Grandkids. Would that be so raunchy?

To quote Don Henley... "Get Over It"