Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fayettville GA Service Center - Great Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excellent experience at the Fayetteville GA service center. Had to take the MY in for a sentry mode false positive issue to get the cameras and hardware looked at since nothing could be seen on remote diagnositics. While I was there, had them look at the Windshield Washer for the driver side. It was hardly putting out any water and not at a good angle. Technician ended up replacing the washer arm and all works better now.

In regards to Sentry mode, "Operating Normal" and was told that it is very sensitive and can go off on any little thing sometimes. I hope a software update will fix it going forward as nothing hardware was bad. Kinda what I expected, so not a big shocker. All in all - great experience, very friendly staff, clean facility and restrooms. Had me in and out in under 4 hours.

Great little road trip in the MY. Tesla charging is so easy and I don't worry about it not working. Stopped twice, once on the way over and once on the way back since there is no service center in Alabama and it was flawless.