Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Features Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all - got my new Model 3 a month. I just subscribed to FSD, but I’m not seeing any of the features. My additional vehicle info says I have the capability and I got the pop up when I initially subscribed, but I don’t see any settings to actually enable these features.

I tried a few resets with no success. Any advice here?

Which features are you expecting to use? There should be a "traffic light and stop sign control (beta)", and also a setting to enable "navigate on autopilot (beta)" and "summon (beta)" in the "autopilot" settings menu.

I hate to break it to you if you didn't realize, but full self driving doesn't actually full self drive anything in its current state. The most useful feature is that it should now stop at stoplights and red lights when you're in autopilot. That's about it.

Is your new Model 3 actually new or just new to you? If it’s not new, what year is it?

Do you see any evidence that your cameras are calibrating? There would be a progress circle around the Autosteer steering wheel icon.

Can you post a photo of your Controls > Autopilot screen?