Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Feedback on Body Kit ordered from W2bodykits.com

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As many of us are aware, there is a wide range of body kits and accessories available for the MDL3. Recently, I made a purchase from W2bodykits.com, acquiring a front spoiler that fit perfectly and looked quite impressive. I was quite satisfied with the results of that purchase. Encouraged by this, I proceeded to order the rear diffuser from the same vendor with high expectations of it fitting just as seamlessly as the front spoiler. However, to my disappointment, the fitment of the rear diffuser was far from satisfactory.

My initial expectations were for it to match the quality of the front part, but unfortunately, it did not meet those expectations. I decided I wanted to return the rear diffuser. Interestingly, the part I received appeared to look good but was not the same as the one depicted on the website. This inconsistency was a significant concern for me.

Regrettably, when I attempted to resolve the issue with W2bodykits.com, I encountered a series of unhelpful responses and what felt like a runaround. Frustrated with the lack of resolution, I eventually decided to dispose of the part altogether. It was indeed a lesson learned.

In my haste to find a solution, I came across the same part on Amazon, where the reviews were mixed. Based on my experience, I would advise against making purchases from W2bodykits.com.
IMG_3123.jpeg

I'm curious - did the front spoiler attach with tape on the corners, below the fog lights? I got this same bumper (w2bodykits) and the tape doesn't even touch. Horrible design. I'm dealing with them now trying to send it back and get a refund, but they too are giving a runaround.

Reactions: Cypcode
I can second this post, being an owner of a model 3 who also purchased this same exact kit from w2bodykits. The fitment is poor and so is the quality for the price. It's just plastic and the finish wears off over time. Would avoid purchasing from w2bodyskits

Reactions: Cypcode
I'm curious - did the front spoiler attach with tape on the corners, below the fog lights? I got this same bumper (w2bodykits) and the tape doesn't even touch. Horrible design. I'm dealing with them now trying to send it back and get a refund, but they too are giving a runaround.
Hey I just saw this. - Yes tape in the corners and clips to existing plastic underneath - The front piece fit perfectly and is still holding
up with no concerns. I gave away the rear valance as it will never fit "perfectly".