Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ferry/toll road toggle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
Being a new model 3 owner I am absolutely thrilled with the car ! No problems at all. However (using the navigation) going from A to B I have two options - either going by ferry or going by bridge/toll road. As I prefer using the bridge/toll road it is quite annoying that the navigation system always chooses the ferry route. I have tried to use the ferry/toll road toggle without any change. I am aware that the navigation takes a lot of variables into account (traffic, state of charge, distance to superchargers) - however I can find no logic explanation to this - except that the ferry/toll road toggle is not working properly.
Anyone experiencing the same or having suggestions ?
Bh, Jan

It’s possible the map data doesn’t identify the ferry route as such, but I suggest you provide details of the location so others in your area can see if they have the same issue. Also, provide the version numbers of your software and navigation data, both of which you can find on the Controls > Software screen.

Upvote 0