Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Finally received the email to configure the Cybertruck Foundation and got a May - June

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have no clue how Tesla picked my reservation number. I placed my reservation 2 weeks after the Dec 2019 roll out but still the number was somewhat high. Possible theories, I own a 2022 Tesla Y and paid cash, have some Tesla shares and I believe since initial shipments went California, Texas and Florida maybe now they need exposure in Denver area. A sales consultant at the Tesla store in Denver told me that only around 40 Cybertrucks have been delivered in Colorado

Reactions: Jones1
Have no clue how Tesla picked my reservation number. I placed my reservation 2 weeks after the Dec 2019 roll out but still the number was somewhat high. Possible theories, I own a 2022 Tesla Y and paid cash, have some Tesla shares and I believe since initial shipments went California, Texas and Florida maybe now they need exposure in Denver area. A sales consultant at the Tesla store in Denver told me that only around 40 Cybertrucks have been delivered in Colorado
Happened to me last week. On Monday. I have the feeling that a lot of people are waiting for the non foundation series. No one thought it would be $100k. Maybe $70k. So people think that Tesla will start rolling out non foundation series this year. I don’t think they will. Maybe towards the end of next year.