Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Offer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My MX delivery date is estimated to be 3rd week of September. I just applied for my car loan today with Tesla and was offered 3.49% for 72 months. Is that a good rate? I'm planning to shop a couple of other credit unions/banks, but wanted to check with forum members that have gone through the financing process recently (within the last 30 days)...

My MX delivery date is estimated to be 3rd week of September. I just applied for my car loan today with Tesla and was offered 3.49% for 72 months. Is that a good rate? I'm planning to shop a couple of other credit unions/banks, but wanted to check with forum members that have gone through the financing process recently (within the last 30 days)...

That’s not bad for 72 months. Anything sub-3% would be good by today’s standards.

Reactions: Kacey Green
I think it depends on which model. I also applied through Tesla yesterday. Mine is 2.74% for 72 months on a 100D.

Yes, I think the higher end MX has a better residual value... I would love a bigger battery and more performance, but can’t justify another $19k to upgrade. The switch to EV, at least, the initial hump is very expensive. I’m also getting new roof, in order to get the Tesla solar panel and power walls.

Reactions: Kacey Green