Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Rates on Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you apply for membership at same time?

hi as an update-

I was pre approved without applying for membership. This morning I got an email to apply for membership which I did. different qualification and I checked the last option (has to do with their beliefs as Christian). $5 to open. I completed everything in 10 minutes. I had everything ready already. Drivers license to upload and complete the signature card. Once completed, emailed the rep it was completed.....

and guess what? Tesla came back and match it!
Tesla approvals were:
Wells Fargo 72 months 3.5
chase 72 months 2.74
Us bank 72 months 2.49

everence was quick! And I will keep the opened account with them for future business. I was definitely getting frustrated with Tesla with all the emails and they kept “approving” the loans they quoted (prior to the rate match) unauthorized! I was on the phone/emails a lot yesterday to get them fix it and to let them know to stop cause we were already pre-approved with everence! And next thing I know, this morning the rate match team ([email protected]) emails me that they updated my record to match the 1.99%

Reactions: Dwayne Hicks
Pasadena FCU has:

- Up to 60 months @ 1.85%
- 72 months @ 2.24%
- 84 months @ 2.74%

To get these rates you have to have payments auto debited from your PFCU account (0.50%) and open a PFCU Credit Card (0.50%). Everything can be done online. If you don’t meet their basic membership criteria, you make a $25 donation to the Pasadena Library (also done online while you apply).