Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Financing Rates on Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont know if people should be getting loans just yet. Besides the first batch that is probably out for delivery two customers within the next week or two I would think as the pandemic gets worse likely soon the Fremont plant will halt building vehicles. Works will need to stay home.

• Helpful
Reactions: NY_Rob
If Giga Shanghai can operate at the height of COVID-19, Giga Fremont will figure out how to operate.

The building is massive. The workers can easily split in 1m apart, which is recommended.
It's not like the workers are packed in there in a satin can.

Tower, Everence, and NC SC/Sharonview have rates below 2.5%. I was looking at 36-48 month rates/

Loan Rates - Tower Federal Credit Union
Auto and motorcycle loans
NC, SC Credit Union Loan Rates | Sharonview Federal Credit Union

Please advise; this is my first new car auto loan:
Do automobile loans have:
1. processing fee
2. early termination penalty
3. other hidden costs

How does one furnish proof of insurance pre-delivery without VIN which is needed to obtain coverage?

Many thanks.

Smiles,
/Leslie Ann

No, should be no to all your questions. Can't speak for all the banks out there, but most reputable banks won't have any of those thing you asked for an auto loan.

Tower, Everence, and NC SC/Sharonview have rates below 2.5%. I was looking at 36-48 month rates/

Loan Rates - Tower Federal Credit Union
Auto and motorcycle loans
NC, SC Credit Union Loan Rates | Sharonview Federal Credit Union

Please advise; this is my first new car auto loan:
Do automobile loans have:
1. processing fee
2. early termination penalty
3. other hidden costs

How does one furnish proof of insurance pre-delivery without VIN which is needed to obtain coverage?

Many thanks.

Smiles,
/Leslie Ann

Is there an active thread where people are discussing rates? I did a quick search but failed to find. In any event, Tesla financing just offered me 2.29 via Chase, which seems better than what had been offered at the time of the above thread. Obviously I know #coronavirus and all.

Is there an active thread where people are discussing rates? I did a quick search but failed to find. In any event, Tesla financing just offered me 2.29 via Chase, which seems better than what had been offered at the time of the above thread. Obviously I know #coronavirus and all.

For what term? Best I've been able to get is 72 months @ 2.29% through Navy Fed. Didn't even bother with Tesla, but after seeing your rate I might try it out.

Well after reading this I sent an email out to Tesla Finance a bit ago saying that I would like them to check with Chase as well as I had noted several others had obtained better rates. I got an alert a few minutes later on my credit that Chase had ran my credit and then an email from Tesla Finance requesting a most recent paystub. Guess I'll find out what they offer shortly. I was given 2.75 through US Bank when I initially applied 2 months ago.