Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Big Service Advise Needed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I go a fantastic deal on a 2016 MX P90D, only 16k on the clock.
But turns out the previous owner didn't do any maintenance on the car, some big scratches and gouges too - not complaining, got a good deal - but I'm sending it in for it first service.

Anything I should be asking for the dealership to check out / known issues that should be addressed?
It's a Signature so I assume it has all the initial flaws.

Couple of issues I already noticed
1/ Wind noise is crazy, have to turn radio to near full to hear anything above 50MPH. Fiddling with the seal makes it get a bit better, but only a bit and it's temporary
2/ The FWD and Trunk open only partially if there is ANY roof present, no matter how distant
3/ The plastic bar across the top just in front of the rear window is cracked (is this a known issue?)

Is there a recommended schedule for it to be changed?

Used to be at every service (annually.) Not anymore. They charge the same amount but no longer include an oil change. More irritatingly, service costs more for AWD models (MS owner here,) which used to be justified by the double oil change. It still costs more for dual motor cars but they no longer perform an oil change, so I don't see any justification for the cost difference.