Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fixes, but not fixed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Gwgan

Almost a wagon
Aug 11, 2013
Maine
Rear doors are scratching the body paint on my Model 3. Service took a look and escalated the problem to Engineering, solution TBD. Meanwhile, they added the rear deck garnish, greased a noisy rear half shaft, and performed a few bulletin items including replacing Front Window Motor/Regulators Due To Water Ingress, replacing UMC, and replacing Front Stabilizer Bar Links Due to Ball Joint Stud Cracking. They did not appreciate the windscreen noise over 50mph, although they did test for air leaks (not the problem, IMO), or reproduce the Bluetooth phone echo.
tldr: didn’t fix my concern (yet) but addressed some of theirs which were more important.
87956936-86A9-48AA-BB58-815063FE3DB3.jpeg

C929163D-F9E0-4AAD-99FE-9820742172F5.jpeg

Last edited:
Rear doors are scratching the body paint on my Model 3. Service took a look and escalated the problem to Engineering, solution TBD. Meanwhile, they added the rear deck garnish, greased a noisy rear half shaft, and performed a few bulletin items including replacing Front Window Motor/Regulators Due To Water Ingress, replacing UMC, and replacing Front Stabilizer Bar Links Due to Ball Joint Stud Cracking. They did not appreciate the windscreen noise over 50mph, although they did test for air leaks (not the problem, IMO), or reproduce the Bluetooth phone echo.
tldr: didn’t fix my concern (yet) but addressed some of theirs which were more important.
View attachment 313339
View attachment 313340
what is your vin?

B