Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flat tires on the Outer Islands?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What type of assistance can I expect from Tesla Road Assistance if I get a flat tire on the Big Island since the mobile ranger has little to offer?
Has anyone temporarily fixed a flat with sealant? Did you tire shop clean out the sealant and fix the tire or did they declare the tire to be unrepairable because sealant had been used?

I don't recall this situation being asked before about B.I. I think this is a question that you are going to need to pose to Tesla Road Side Assistance. I hope you come back and tell us what you learned. I suspect there's also some places on the mainland where the Road Side answer is the same. I suspect other people without a spare in the car on the mainland and B.I. are going to have the same issue/solution. It would probably be a good idea to plan ahead and have a non-Tesla 24 hour roadside service available. You would not want to be still sitting on the side of the highway waiting for a truck to come by on Monday morning, eh?