Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fogged up inside

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure this belongs in the Battery & Charging forum, but those are common. Telsa does a terrible job at cleaning glass after installation. I have a few spots that I've almost gotten completely rid of. The glass needs cleaned with isopropyl alcohol (be sure to not get it on the interior). I've also heard clay bar works wonders, but I haven't ventured into that realm yet.

Just turn on the climate control and it shouldn't be visible once everything is warm. I only notice mine when it rains and I have the wipers on.

Not sure this belongs in the Battery & Charging forum, but those are common. Telsa does a terrible job at cleaning glass after installation. I have a few spots that I've almost gotten completely rid of. The glass needs cleaned with isopropyl alcohol (be sure to not get it on the interior). I've also heard clay bar works wonders, but I haven't ventured into that realm yet.

Just turn on the climate control and it shouldn't be visible once everything is warm. I only notice mine when it rains and I have the wipers on.
Oops, posted from phone and didn’t realize it ended up here. I don't see an option to move to difference forum, or edit the original post. Thanks!

Last edited: