Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For New S/X Buyers: 5 Extra Tesla Semi Hats From The Unveiling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tezlanta

Dec 10, 2017
USA
I have 5 extra hats from the semi truck unveiling. Since Tesla used to give away swag when you bought an S or X and it sounds like they don't do that anymore.... I decided I'd give these away to 5 people who are ordering a new S or X.

Just send me a pm. In the off chance more than 5 people message me, I'll go in first come first serve order.
20180313_132704.jpg

If a moderator comes across this post - could you perhaps change the title to "buying a new S or X?".

I've had a ton of pms from awesome current owners I've told them since I haven't received messages from new buyers yet, if that trend continues then I'd probably end up giving the hats away to whoever.

But in the meantime changing the title of this thread would be helpful

Thanks to the moderators in advance

Reactions: croman
I have 5 extra hats from the semi truck unveiling. Since Tesla used to give away swag when you bought an S or X and it sounds like they don't do that anymore.... I decided I'd give these away to 5 people who are ordering a new S or X.

Just send me a pm. In the off chance more than 5 people message me, I'll go in first come first serve order. View attachment 286211

I would love to have one but too bad I already have an X...