Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2011 Roadster (#1172) - Northern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can't believe this day has come, but due to an upcoming move later this year, #1172 needs a new home. I purchased this car 2.5 years ago from the original owner here. I've loved every day with this car (and believe me, I drove it almost every day), but 3 cars is already too many in the Bay Area and unfortunately I can no longer give the Roadster the love it deserves.

More updates and current photos coming after a wash later this week, but please see the original thread for all the extras included (everything from the original sale is still here). Additionally,
  • New brakes (pads, rotors, flush, etc.) as of last summer
  • Upgraded all four speakers
  • Current mileage is now 43,100
  • Will get the CAC tomorrow. Battery charges to 165 mile range, standard, as expected
Typical wear-and-tear applies for a car of this age. This car is for someone who intends on driving the car, as it should be. Overall, though, it's in great condition. Local (California) buyer preferred so we can meet in person and go over the car, but very willing to help ship the car (I bought it from Atlanta). I'm also happy to answer any questions and take any photos, or provide any details.

I'd like to get $60,000, but open to offers. Not in a hurry to sell, I'm looking for a good home for the car. I'll find a way to keep it if I have to ;) Thanks!

IMG_0054.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0054.jpg
    IMG_0054.jpg
    408.9 KB · Views: 171
So the price 3 years ago was $65k when you bought it and now you are trying to sell it for $60k? I didn't realize the Roadsters were holding their value so well! That's incredibly low depreciation if you're able to get $60k for it.