Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: 2015 Model S 70D AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

digitalboi

Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2017
Orlando, FL
Referral Code
Greetings TMC Peeps! I have some happy and sad news... Happy news: My husband and I are adopting two boys (brothers) through the foster care system. We are very excited and can't wait to welcome the boys home!
Bad News: supporting two more mouths means more expenses, so I am doing the responsible thing and getting something with a cheaper monthly payment...

So someone will be the lucky owner of an amazingly beautiful, meticulously taken care of MS. I am in Orlando, FL but would be happy to ship or arrange delivery of the vehicle anywhere in the continental US.

Specs:
2015 70D
Autopilot
Unlimited Supercharging
Black Leather / Cream Alcantara w/Black Alcantara dash trim
Piano Black Interior (I have lacewood pieces I bought but never installed that you are welcome to have)
Tesla Genuine Center Console
2 Keyfobs
Sun Roof
Tesla Genuine Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Sub-Zero Package
Technology Package
Convenience Package
Tesla All-Weather floor mats (have the original carpet mats that I will give you)
Matte Black Arachnids (less than 8 months old)
I also have a set of 20" aftermarket imitation turbines and tires that I can include. One of the rims needs work, it was bent on a pothole but the tires are all in great shape and have about 2k miles on them.
Entire front clip has clear paint protection
Entire car, including rims has a ceramic coating
Ceramic 3M tint, including clear windshield (amazing heat reduction, all legal)
Trunk Liner
Puddle Light upgrade
Abstract Ocean Ultrabright LED Upgrade
Car is still under factory warranty until the end of December
Clean CarFax that I will be happy to share
31,684 Miles (I work from home so I put about 1 mile per day on the car going to/from the gym)

Here are a few pictures, If there is something specific you want to see please let me know.

sticker.jpg tesla 1.jpg tesla 2.jpg puddle light.jpg

Asking Price: $45,000

nice looking car. I sold my fully loaded 2015 85D purchased for $112k in march for 47k. imho a good price for value would be 37- 40K. GLWS..
Thanks for the feedback, however I think your valuation is off... not sure what you had on your car, or you must have had high milage... cuz right this very moment I can get 40k if I trade it in without any of the accessories/addons/extras and with no increase in valuation for the film, ceramic coating etc. And I am not making that up, that is an actual offer to trade it in. KBB even supports a higher price than your suggesting... Heck... I can sell the Matte Black Arachnids on eBay for 4-5k alone, not to mention an entirely separate set of rims and tires.
If for some reason I can't get a reasonable offer, I'll just trade it in stripped and take the 40k. Then when the new buyer wants all the extras I'll have them listed for sale here and other places and make back an extra 7k the stuff is going for on this site and eBay lol.

To others: I bought a HPWC from OP a while back. Truly honest in every aspect of what I received and throughout the buying/shipping process. I have no doubt you would have a similar experience.

To OP: Bless you for helping and providing a loving home for two kids who likely desperately need it. Also, if you do end up stripping this down and selling the "extra's" separate...I call dibs on the center console if you yank it out ;)

GLWS!

All the extras added by you or a shop do not add any value to the vehicle itself unless the person buying it sees the value but personal touches by you ie addons my not appeal to others. They surely will not help kbb or trade in value. I think you should still be able to get more than 40k but it will have to be the right buyer. Rims would be the only exception when talking about Tesla. GLWS

All the extras added by you or a shop do not add any value to the vehicle itself unless the person buying it sees the value but personal touches by you ie addons my not appeal to others.S

I think that's basically true for any item one is buying or selling... If you don't like it and its not what your looking for, you will not be as interested in paying MSRP and will generally only give it consideration if the price is low enough that it makes it attractive. E.G. I personally do not like blue on a car and I really dislike tan interiors... So if I was looking for a car and found one with those options it would have to be a great deal for me to want it. But you put the car in front of me that checks all the boxes and I will most certainly pay more to get what I want... We all make similar compromises every day on the things we buy, from our homes to the brand name vs store brand on groceries. There are lots of studies done on this exact topic... So yes I agree, the car is only worth what its worth to the person who is looking for it and I would only want to sell my car to someone that appreciates what it is and will love it as much as I do. If someone is looking for the cheapest car they can get their hands on just to get into a MS there are lots of options out there for them. But if someone is looking for a great car that is well-loved and has the stuff that really takes it to the next level, this is the car for them...