Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: 2016 MODEL X 75D +DEEP BLUE METALLIC +7 SEATS +EXTENDED WARRANTY +FREE SUPERCHARGING

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking to sell my current 2016 Tesla Model X 75D in Deep Blue Metallic. I am the original owner and it currently has 33k miles. I have completed recommended service on it to date and have already paid for the 4-year service plan ($2,750 cost initially to me) so it would cover the new owner for at least another year. Further, the car will come with *free supercharging for life* AND the *extended warranty*, which i've already paid for and makes the car covered for 8 years/100k miles (the extended warranty is a $5k value)!

The car is the 7-seat version, with black on black interior, and has autopilot convenience features (AP 1), premium audio upgrades, tow package, and smart air suspension upgrades. The car also includes custom fitted floor liners for all areas ($400 value) as well as custom fitted sun shades ($150 value).

The car has never been in an accident and is in excellent condition, with the exception of two relatively small dings on the rear passenger door (someone must have thrown twp small objects at it while parked).

IMG_2224.jpg
IMG_2225.jpg
IMG_2226.jpg
IMG_2222.jpg
IMG_2223.jpg
IMG_2231.jpg
IMG_2232.jpg
IMG_2228.jpg