Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2016 S 75D refresh, Black, Northern VA

Raj8

Oct 14, 2017
Northern Virginia
Asking $49,000
  • 2016 Model S 75D (facelift, mid-2016 build)
  • Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
  • Solid Black Paint
  • Interior: Multi-pattern Black seats w/Black alcantara headliner & Dark dash wood décor
  • 19” Slipstream Wheels (Tires were replaced in Sept. 2018 & have about 6000 miles on them)
  • 30,685 miles (currently)
  • Panoramic Sunroof
  • Black Brake Calipers
  • Premium Upgrades Package (HEPA air filter system, LED turn signals, LED fog lights, power lift-gate, Nappa leather armrests, LED ambient interior light, and lighted door handles)
  • Autopilot (AP1) capable but not enabled
  • Comes with the standard Tesla floor mats and Tesla all weather mats
  • Tesla Performance Pedals
  • Free Lifetime Supercharging

Vehicle is in great condition. Accident-free, non-smoker, and is garaged. Still under the 4yr/50k warranty until August 2020. Two yearly services have been done and also included is the remaining 2 years of the annual maintenance that was pre-purchased.

I have an appointment with Tesla next week to update the rear badge and uncork the vehicle.

The vehicle is located in Northern Virginia. Love my S but looking to downsize to a Model 3. Please DM me if interested.
image (1).jpg
image.jpg
image (1).jpg
image.jpg
image (2).jpg
image (3).jpg
image (4).jpg
image (5).jpg
image (6).jpg
image (7).jpg
image (8).jpg
image (10).jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC