Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale - 2016 Tesla Model S 90D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my beloved Model S! Changes in my personal life forcing the purchase of a giant SUV :(

This is the best car in the world, best thing I've ever purchased, and I guarantee you that you'll be a happier person once you drive one. There is no sacrifice - it's blazing fast, handles like a track car, has tons of space, can be charged everywhere for free, and is the sexiest thing on the road!

This car has all the options that you want, dual motor, autopilot and summons (simply amazing), free supercharging for life, panorama roof, 17" screen, tinted windows, free LTE, slacker and TuneIn, auto lift tailgate, cold weather package. Only 27k miles and comes with two sets of wheels and tires - 21" body match with low-profile tires for summer, and 19" all seasons for winters. This car drives flawlessly through New England winters, thanks to the weight distribution of all the batteries across the bottom of the car and the dual motor all wheel drive. I have a few other small Tesla accessories that will be included as well - Trunk well organizer, home charger wall cradle, etc.

Asking $78k

Attachments

• IMG_20170502_112525.jpg
    IMG_20170502_112525.jpg
    845.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG-20160512-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20160512-WA0006.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_20160617_154554.jpg
    IMG_20160617_154554.jpg
    785.2 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20160604_192337.jpg
    IMG_20160604_192337.jpg
    453 KB · Views: 74
I'm selling my beloved Model S! Changes in my personal life forcing the purchase of a giant SUV :(

This is the best car in the world, best thing I've ever purchased, and I guarantee you that you'll be a happier person once you drive one. There is no sacrifice - it's blazing fast, handles like a track car, has tons of space, can be charged everywhere for free, and is the sexiest thing on the road!

This car has all the options that you want, dual motor, autopilot and summons (simply amazing), free supercharging for life, panorama roof, 17" screen, tinted windows, free LTE, slacker and TuneIn, auto lift tailgate, cold weather package. Only 27k miles and comes with two sets of wheels and tires - 21" body match with low-profile tires for summer, and 19" all seasons for winters. This car drives flawlessly through New England winters, thanks to the weight distribution of all the batteries across the bottom of the car and the dual motor all wheel drive. I have a few other small Tesla accessories that will be included as well - Trunk well organizer, home charger wall cradle, etc.

Asking $78k
Nice looking car! In the market for another S anywhere from a 60 to a 100 now. I was excited when I saw it was a ‘16 but I can’t go for the old nose car :( GLWS