Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale 2018 M3 long Range RWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
0A7C78C7-254F-403B-8DFF-7C841FD0BCB2.jpeg

Your 2018 looks great!

I just put a deposit down (through Tesla) for a 2017 M3 LR RWD with 19-inch wheel and FSD for $43,300.
Although it is an early VIN, I feel it is a good deal if it is in good shape generally. I find your offer very attractive, especially since it has 10k lower miles and you could tell me everything about the vehicle.

This whole Tesla buying process is SUCH an intense process. Too many variables. I also have a deposit down on a brand new SR+.

I'll need to decide this week on the SR+ as I am scheduled to take delivery on Dec 31. If your price has any flexibility, do message me separately please.

Thanks!

Negative, that’s not an FSD feature. That is a HW3 feature. Anyone on HW3 even without FSD gets it.
Negative you are wrong. I have a brand new Performance 3 with hardware 3 built in October (no FSD) with newest software and it doesn’t show lights or signs. It does show cones. The day they announced it I did the update and tried it to my disappointment. I have the newest software, 2019.40.50.7

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: SunCharged
Negative you are wrong. I have a brand new Performance 3 with hardware 3 built in October (no FSD) with newest software and it doesn’t show lights or signs. It does show cones. The day they announced it I did the update and tried it to my disappointment. I have the newest software, 2019.40.50.7

Make sure to turn the feature on. I forget which menu it is under. I have a SR+ without FSD and can see Stop signs and lights.

Reactions: SunCharged