Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FOR SALE: 2019 Tesla Model 3 Standard Plus ~4000 Miles - 41.2K

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I've owned this beautiful car for only 8 months now. Selling as I plan to upgrade to an SUV. The car is spotless and in excellent condition. I'm located in the Bay Area - Santa Clara, CA.

Some specs listed below:

- Less than 4,000 Miles
- Standard Range Plus w/ Rear Wheel Drive
- 240 Mile Range
- All Black Interior
- White Multi-Coat
- No Accidents
- Still under Tesla Warranty
- Single Owner

Additional Accessories Included:

- All weather TESLA interior floor mats
- 3M EV Wrap for centre console (carbon fiber)
- Gen 2 NEMA 10-30 Adaptor

Please feel free to message me or comment below with any questions/offers. Cheers!
1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
6.jpeg
9.jpeg
10.jpeg
14.jpeg
15.jpeg
16.jpeg
19.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: EvStark
There are 5 states that do not charge used car sales tax: Montana, Alaska, Delaware, Oregon and New Hampshire. Unfortunately, California still charges used car sales tax to anyone that purchases a car in their state (sometimes even if you drive out of state and conduct the sale outside the state lines). Your car is in California.

This means that who ever purchases your car from you will still have to pay Tax, Title transfer, License, and Registration (and government fees that apply). Since your price is higher than new, their taxes will be higher than what you paid. Their overall price for the car will be higher than your overall price from buying new (and much higher than new since the price cut last month).

This is all just informational for you, I wish you the best of luck selling. I'm hoping to wait a little longer and get a used SR+ for mid $20k's (maybe next summer ish if I'm lucky).

Reactions: T-Will
GLWS. You have to discount it 15-20% from current price to account for previous year model, and usage. i.e. $30K-$32K price range. Not to mention, additional offset to account for any state rebates.

We have it good in NJ, where New Jersey has no sales tax, and $5000 credit, so a brand new 2020 Model 3 Std Plus costs $32990 + $1200 (destination & doc fees).

Last edited: