Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: IKON Carbon Fiber Spoiler for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Mod Y Guy

Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2017
California
Purchased off Amazon just a few weeks ago brand new. When I received it I wrapped it in 3M satin black vinyl, to match my chrome delete, and placed it on the car. The fit is perfect, is extremely easy to install, and it does looks nice, but for my personal taste I simply like it better without the spoiler. The spoiler is still in perfect condition, and I will include fresh 3M double-sided tape with the purchase. I will also include a new sheet of 15"x60" 3M satin black vinyl so that you can choose to wrap it or leave the look of the carbon fiber. It's currently selling on Amazon for $159 plus tax (so $175). I'm asking for $140 OBO (that's for local pickup). Cash preferred. I'd like to avoid shipping if at all possible. Shipping via USPS would be an additional $25. I'm in the Burbank area. Please send me a DM if interested. Thank you.

IKON Spoiler for Model 3 (4).jpg

IKON Spoiler for Model 3 (3).jpg

IKON Spoiler for Model 3 (2).png

IKON Spoiler for Model 3 (1).png

Hey - I'd be interested in this if you're getting to the point where you're considering shipping. Understood if you're not interested in going down the road yet. I was planning on getting an IKON spoiler and wrapping it to match chrome delete, so this would be a perfect solution.