Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale, No drill front license plate holder, no adhesives and with safety lock.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm not sure if there is an incentive to non-locals as an fyi. Shipping for under $10 isn’t really possible and you can get an Amazon warehouse one for $70.

I’m not against a guy making money on here but from free to full retail (or close) is a little weird

Reactions: SteelClouds
Hmm not sure if there is an incentive to non-locals as an fyi. Shipping for under $10 isn’t really possible and you can get an Amazon warehouse one for $70.

I’m not against a guy making money on here but from free to full retail (or close) is a little weird
What do you suggest I do? I was hoping to give someone a good deal, am I the one being weird here? Sorry you live in Chicago.

What do you suggest I do? I was hoping to give someone a good deal, am I the one being weird here? Sorry you live in Chicago.
It’s not about where people live. You are effectively reselling a free Amazon product at new Amazon product prices without any sort of return policy, retail receipt, or warranty support.

The right thing is to price it accordingly. How much would you pay for this product if you saw it at a garage sale new in box?

t’s not about where people live. You are effectively reselling a free Amazon product at new Amazon product prices without any sort of return policy, retail receipt, or warranty support.

The right thing is to price it accordingly. How much would you pay for this product if you saw it at a garage sale new in box?
You might be right and I'm ok with that. Don't forget $79.99 plus shipping is different than $60.00 plus shipping or $60.00 without shipping.