TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

For Sale: Tesla, Model 3, Long Range, Muti-Layer Pearl White

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by EvoAuto, Jul 13, 2018.

1. EvoAuto

EvoAuto Member

Brand new, 310 mile, Long Range, Tesla Model 3 in Multi-Layer Pearl White with black premium interior.

YouTube Video Walk Around:

The car was literally just delivered and is ready to go. Don’t wait 5 months, this is arguably the best color combination on the Model 3!

Long Range Battery
    Premium Upgrades
    Multi-Layer Pearl White
    Black Interior
    18″ Wheels
    Enhanced Autopilot
    CQuartz Ceramic Paint protection, sealer ($800)

The car was literally just delivered and is in my garage. It may be driven a few times but will have very limited miles.

I have title in hand for an easy transaction.

I can also help arrange with transportation as I deal with vehicle logistics on exotic cars on a regular basis.

Please contact me directly at 904-629-0887 with any questions that you may have.

IMG_3194.jpg IMG_3196.jpg IMG_3195.JPG IMG_3190.jpg IMG_3197.jpg IMG_3175.jpg IMG_3201.jpg IMG_3176.jpg IMG_3189.jpg IMG_4017.jpg

2. FenceSitter

FenceSitter Member

You might have to adjust your price with reservations open up to everyone and the same car being delivered in 2-3 months via Tesla.

3. ewoodrick

ewoodrick Member

And some of these seem to be available in days. Plus there's the Fed Tax credit that the purchaser won't get.