Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For SoCal People: 20% off all work at Concours

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MXWing

Oct 13, 2016
USA
Saw this in my email. I absolutely recommend them.

Here are pics of the cars they worked on for me.

Ridiculously good reviews and love their after sales support.

https://yelp.to/qTKq/JEgOGCvP21

A3FCF316-7235-41A5-A750-8804CBC4BB11.jpeg
6D1BB966-0948-4CAF-AD98-9AC7878FC9B0.jpeg
F5B7A853-F0B6-43F4-8A78-C08200D1738B.jpeg
E3D14E66-686F-4044-A681-DBCC6CD24C83.jpeg

I agree. This place was great. Did a chrome blackout, paint protection film in the front and Crystal Serum Ultra. Work was done fast and they had great communication.

This makes car washing a cinch. Water just rolls right off, so I use a pressure washer to get the large stuff off, a micro-fiber glove with good auto soap to mechanically remove anything stubborn, and a quick rinse. I don't even use enough water for it to go down the driveway to the street. Microfiber dry (just drag the cloth and it grabs everything) and voila, just like it rolled out of Concours.

Got rear ended and side swiped (I was at a stand still) and his crew re-did everything perfectly.

5 Stars.

I'd post a pic, but the blue M3 above is what mine ended up looking like. Was really tempted to do Yellow tape instead of black... UCLA Bruin colors, LA Rams, LA Chargers...

I agree. This place was great. Did a chrome blackout, paint protection film in the front and Crystal Serum Ultra. Work was done fast and they had great communication.

This makes car washing a cinch. Water just rolls right off, so I use a pressure washer to get the large stuff off, a micro-fiber glove with good auto soap to mechanically remove anything stubborn, and a quick rinse. I don't even use enough water for it to go down the driveway to the street. Microfiber dry (just drag the cloth and it grabs everything) and voila, just like it rolled out of Concours.

Got rear ended and side swiped (I was at a stand still) and his crew re-did everything perfectly.

5 Stars.

I'd post a pic, but the blue M3 above is what mine ended up looking like. Was really tempted to do Yellow tape instead of black... UCLA Bruin colors, LA Rams, LA Chargers...

Well said!!!

Thank you for the kind words and beauty of the 3M vinyl is we can always change your color :)