TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Founder Series Powerwall2

Discussion in 'Tesla for Sale' started by PETERPAN, Jun 26, 2018.

1. PETERPAN

PETERPAN Member

Hello everyone, Through the referral program, I have the option to claim the Limited Edition Red Founders Series Powerwall 2. I am planning to sell the Powerwall. So, if you're interested, please PM me!
    Thank you.

2. Kbra

Kbra Member

Good luck getting the Powerwall let alone selling it

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  3. PETERPAN

PETERPAN Member

Ty. :):):) If cannot sell it not a big deal !!!1 I can use it for my future M3 purchase credit.

4. Maximapolak

Maximapolak Member

5. PETERPAN

PETERPAN Member

$6K. LMK if you're interested!

6. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

What makes you think you can use it as a purchase credit?

7. skreemer7

skreemer7 Member

Problem is currently if someone purchases a power wall with solar, they can get the 30% federal tax credit on the purchase. So it will be that much harder to sell at retail price.

8. HankLloydRight

HankLloydRight Fluxing

Just a warning for Powerwall buyers/sellers: Buying or selling a Powerwall 2? A warning...

As far as I know, the policy hasn't changed since I first made that thread, although it seems Tesla has gone dark on offering credit in exchange.

• Helpful x 1
  9. Kuhz

Kuhz Member

For what it’s worth I filled out the form to claim the Powerwall in March in hopes of getting the credit. Haven’t heard back yet.