Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Four Model 3 - Pirelli Sottozero-3 Performance Snow tires. About 4k $400 for all 4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are you looking for a great deal on snow tires for your Tesla Model 3?
Do you want to save money and the environment by buying used tires?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you should check out these Sottozero 3 snow tires that I ordered from Tesla and used for only half a season.
Actually, they have about 1k miles on them and are in excellent condition. They are size 235/45 R18 and fit perfectly on your Model 3.

These tires are amazing. They grip the road like a hungry bear grips a salmon. They make driving in snow and ice a breeze. And they are so stylish, you will make your neighbors jealous.

Don’t miss this opportunity to get these tires for a fraction of the original price. I’m selling them because I’m moving to Florida, where it never snows. Well, maybe once in a blue moon. But that’s not enough to justify keeping these tires.

So hurry up and contact me before someone else snatches them up. These tires are hot. Well, not literally. That would be bad. But you know what I mean

I live in Chicago and can FedEx them on your dime.
According to "Talkradionews" in terms of cost, shipping tires through FedEx Ground will cost anywhere from $120 to $200 for a complete set of four.

Last edited: