Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

France, Spain, Portugal, Italy toll tag offer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just in case anyone is heading to those countries, I happened to come across a toll tag on offer today.
Free registration, delivery, activation. Offer ends soon, I get nothing from this, just thought it might be helpful. I've signed up for one as a spare, plus I didn't add Italy to my Ulys tag when I ordered and but if a faff to add it.
Fulli Nomade + : France, Spain, Portugal, Italy - Fulli
Screenshot_20230823-204305_Chrome.jpg

Just make sure that if you sign up with an account such as Revolut, you need to add a Euro account. See my other thread on that.
Hope it's useful to someone.

Just in case anyone is heading to those countries, I happened to come across a toll tag on offer today.
Free registration, delivery, activation. Offer ends soon, I get nothing from this, just thought it might be helpful. I've signed up for one as a spare, plus I didn't add Italy to my Ulys tag when I ordered and but if a faff to add it.
View attachment 967620
Just make sure that if you sign up with an account such as Revolut, you need to add a Euro account. See my other thread on that.
What about the monthly fee in France? Will that kick in after the free period?

If not then seems cheaper than Bib and Go whilst on offer.

View attachment 967620
Thanks for the heads-up.

Hopefully this works out better than the e-tag debacle that I've had recently with Ulys (VINCI Autoroutes)

Thanks for the heads-up.

Hopefully this works out better than the e-tag debacle that I've had recently with Ulys (VINCI Autoroutes)
Possibly solved with the information I popped here after a similar experience? The bit with SEPA Direct Debits was the tricky bit and it's easy to fix. This one from Fulli has the same requirements so i'm assuming the same applies. It's how i've signed up anyway with the same Revolut details which I now know works fine.
French toll tags (e.g. ULYS and others) and Revolut / Starling and UK banks payment - HOW TO

Possibly solved with the information I popped here after a similar experience? The bit with SEPA Direct Debits was the tricky bit and it's easy to fix. This one from Fulli has the same requirements so i'm assuming the same applies. It's how i've signed up anyway with the same Revolut details which I now know works fine.
French toll tags (e.g. ULYS and others) and Revolut / Starling and UK banks payment - HOW TO
Yes catalog of errors from them. Just hopeless. Can't be bothered going into the specifics suffice to say the 'experience' cost me near enough 40 euro for diddly squat.

What about the monthly fee in France? Will that kick in after the free period?

If not then seems cheaper than Bib and Go whilst on offer.
I'll let everyone interpret the information on their web page but my understanding is that it's a fee for the months when it's used, like the others. If i'm wrong then it'll go back :) Pricing is pretty much the same as my Ulys tag otherwise so just another option and chance to save the registration and postage fees.

Yes catalog of errors from them. Just hopeless. Can't be bothered going into the specifics suffice to say the 'experience' cost me near enough 40 euro for diddly squat.
If I recall your post, it was because the SEPA DD didn't work and there were threats of court action. There's an option on the web page to pay an outstanding invoice via CC as that's what I did on our run through France. I got the notification of DD failure in a text literally as we emerged from the tunnel on the French side and so I paid that while the car did the first charge stop. Just ensure that you have a Euro account in Revolut, Starling (reports that it works without) or whatever but Revolut definitely works now. :)

If I recall your post, it was because the SEPA DD didn't work and there were threats of court action. There's an option on the web page to pay an outstanding invoice via CC as that's what I did on our run through France. I got the notification of DD failure in a text literally as we emerged from the tunnel on the French side and so I paid that while the car did the first charge stop. Just ensure that you have a Euro account in Revolut, Starling (reports that it works without) or whatever but Revolut definitely works now. :)
Yes the irony was that even though the initial invoice was fully paid, before it was due they didn't reconcile the payment to my account. Closed their account then charged me via SEPA for the non-return of the tag etc. So the SEPA mandate did actually work when they wanted to extract funds.

It was so incredibly frustrating dealing with them.

I then setup a complete new account. Which after a week they simply cancelled as the SEPA mandate was "incompatible" - yet they'd just taken 30 euros from it a few days earlier to "close" the previous account.

Useless rather than Ulys.

View attachment 967620
Mine arrived in the post yesterday and the 1€ test charge went through without a hitch. So far, a premium experience compared to Ulys!

Thanks again for the heads up.

Reactions: djtaylor
Mine arrived in the post yesterday and the 1€ test charge went through without a hitch. So far, a premium experience compared to Ulys!

Thanks again for the heads up.
Fab, glad it was useful! Mine arrived yesterday too and the €1 charge cleared through Revolut, with the newly added Euro account :). I'll keep the Ulys one as a backup and just do a toll leg with it to keep it active and avoid the inactive fee. I'll probably never need a backup as that option is always a payment card but i'm just feeling kind and in case relatives ever come on a road trip, they can borrow it.

Reactions: Sean.
Fab, glad it was useful! Mine arrived yesterday too and the €1 charge cleared through Revolut, with the newly added Euro account :). I'll keep the Ulys one as a backup and just do a toll leg with it to keep it active and avoid the inactive fee. I'll probably never need a backup as that option is always a payment card but i'm just feeling kind and in case relatives ever come on a road trip, they can borrow it.
Yes, mine debited successfully through a euro account with Starling.

I feel slightly scammed with the whole Ulys experience, thankfully only lost a total of €39 odd. I've a few choice things I could do with my useless Ulys tag...like see if it blends 😅