Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Free - black plastic lug nut covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Doanster1

Feb 14, 2018
Oregon
Bought this set to use with my stock wheels, but upgraded to 20” sooner than I expected so no longer have a need for them.
Very simple set that comes with the little tweezer removal tool. Free to anyone that wants them. Just pay actual shipping, which I can’t imagine would be more than a few bucks, depending on where you are.

0697AB84-6624-4677-B8D0-1210670FDE3F.jpeg

Reactions: JPUConn
I know it's been a while, but I wanted to say thank you again for your offer. I thought at the time i would be looking into a new wheel for our Model S. Well over time, Life takes many turns and in this example. we went from the S to the X. After our last 5,200 mile road trip up north and mounting on snow tires, it was time to find a replacement tire. My wife Karen found a used set of 22's on facebook and well, they are now mounted as of yesterday. I was so excited to know I already had the black covers and proudly placed them on the wheels. Thanks again.

Silver_Black.jpg

I know it's been a while, but I wanted to say thank you again for your offer. I thought at the time i would be looking into a new wheel for our Model S. Well over time, Life takes many turns and in this example. we went from the S to the X. After our last 5,200 mile road trip up north and mounting on snow tires, it was time to find a replacement tire. My wife Karen found a used set of 22's on facebook and well, they are now mounted as of yesterday. I was so excited to know I already had the black covers and proudly placed them on the wheels. Thanks again.

View attachment 519966
You’re very welcome! New wheels look great!