Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Free - black plastic lug nut covers

Doanster1

Feb 14, 2018
Oregon
Bought this set to use with my stock wheels, but upgraded to 20” sooner than I expected so no longer have a need for them.
Very simple set that comes with the little tweezer removal tool. Free to anyone that wants them. Just pay actual shipping, which I can’t imagine would be more than a few bucks, depending on where you are.

0697AB84-6624-4677-B8D0-1210670FDE3F.jpeg

Reactions: JPUConn

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Clear Lake TX.
I know it's been a while, but I wanted to say thank you again for your offer. I thought at the time i would be looking into a new wheel for our Model S. Well over time, Life takes many turns and in this example. we went from the S to the X. After our last 5,200 mile road trip up north and mounting on snow tires, it was time to find a replacement tire. My wife Karen found a used set of 22's on facebook and well, they are now mounted as of yesterday. I was so excited to know I already had the black covers and proudly placed them on the wheels. Thanks again.

Silver_Black.jpg

Doanster1

Feb 14, 2018
Oregon
I know it's been a while, but I wanted to say thank you again for your offer. I thought at the time i would be looking into a new wheel for our Model S. Well over time, Life takes many turns and in this example. we went from the S to the X. After our last 5,200 mile road trip up north and mounting on snow tires, it was time to find a replacement tire. My wife Karen found a used set of 22's on facebook and well, they are now mounted as of yesterday. I was so excited to know I already had the black covers and proudly placed them on the wheels. Thanks again.

View attachment 519966
You’re very welcome! New wheels look great!

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC