TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

From San Diego

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Eye-O-Matic, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Eye-O-Matic

Eye-O-Matic New Member

Hi,

I live in San Diego and I've had Tesla on my radar for quite some time, but never really took that close of a look. Currently own a MB S600 and a Viper. :)

We had solar installed on our house last year, and I am changing in the way I live life and the way I think. I visited the Tesla showroom in Fashion Valley this week and it really got me thinking. The Tesla Model S looks pretty good and I like a lot of things about it. I may schedule a test drive next week. Between both of my cars I have 22 cyl's, and god knows how much gasoline I waste. Btw......my wife does drive a Prius Plug-in.:) Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself. Thanks !

• Like x 2
  2. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

3. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

Welcome to the forum! What year is your viper? :D

4. Eye-O-Matic

Eye-O-Matic New Member

2002 GTS ACR , Graphite w/ Silver stripes. 1 of 22. I currently have it for sale on auto trader and lowered the price 2 days ago. If you know anyone that wants a future collectable, let me know.

• Like x 1
  5. Eye-O-Matic

Eye-O-Matic New Member

a pic........
    [​IMG]

6. RWcarbon

RWcarbon Vendor

Looks amazing! I'll keep an eye out for buyers.