Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frunk / Trunk Mat Suggestions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

Just wanted to get your options and see what you all are using.
I've gotten the Tesla all weather for the inside of my M3

I'm thinking on what to get for the Frunk and Trunk
For the frunk want something that doesn't smell and will prevent things from sliding around.
Pretty much the same for the trunk but an addition question for those that are using one. How much more difficult does it make getting into the lower area of the Trunk do you end up not using it and just storing long time stuff in it?

Thanks

I got the all-weather for the trunk, and as long as there's not a bunch of stuff on top of where the hatch to the under-trunk is, then it lifts pretty easily. I keep my "trunk" empty as a rule, and keep a bunch of things (mini compressor, charging equipment, reusable bags, spare jacket, etc) in the "under-trunk", some of which I use pretty regularly. I really like the mat, I can put garden center purchases, muddy shoes, sandy beach blankets, etc. in the back without worry. The mat has a nice lip around the edge that keeps the mess contained on the mat. I haven't bought the one for the frunk yet (not sure if I will). It sounds like you might want something grippier if you're trying to keep things from sliding -- depending, of course, on how you drive :)

Reactions: tfraley