Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Frustrating charging experience in Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m writing this post as I’m sitting in line for supercharging at Hawthorne. I drove here because the in car display said 5 of 12 stalls available. Also, it indicated 250 kW max. When I got here, I was number 8 in line and there were 2 stalls with 250 kW charging capacity. One of them was broken.
Prior to coming to this Supercharging station, we had gone to the one in Los Angeles on Francisco St. When we arrived, we were told they charged $11 per hour for valet parking plus the regular supercharging fee.
Feeling quite fed up right now.

In the California Supercharger forum there are specific threads for each Supercharger location, and you are welcome to post in the appropriate threads about your issues. I think once you find the correct threads you will discover that what you describe has been extensively discussed...
I’m writing this post as I’m sitting in line for supercharging at Hawthorne. I drove here because the in car display said 5 of 12 stalls available. Also, it indicated 250 kW max. When I got here, I was number 8 in line and there were 2 stalls with 250 kW charging capacity. One of them was broken.
Prior to coming to this Supercharging station, we had gone to the one in Los Angeles on Francisco St. When we arrived, we were told they charged $11 per hour for valet parking plus the regular supercharging fee.
Feeling quite fed up right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.