Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FS: 19" Tesla rims with TPMS and used winter rubber from my 2020 Model S......Asking $850/obo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling these rims and tires I bought to use last winter on my 2020 Model S.

The set-up was purchased from another member here and the rims are in amazing condition. You can see in the photos, no curb rash or flaws at all. Inside of all 4 look like the photo I posted. Cleaned properly prior to storing in my basement for the warmer months.

The tires are done for - I suppose you could use them if you're only driving in cold temps but they are almost at the wear bars. I Chicago, I really don't like running winter rubber that is used up in actual snow - they work great when used up in cold weather but not so great in deep snow/slush.

So, really, you're buying the rims and TPMS - up to you if you want to run the tires. Tires are 245-45-19 with Pirelli Sottozero 3.

TPMS is works perfectly for the 2020 - not sure which model years use the same TPMS. I know the guy I bought them from had an older model S - my car "learned" them right away.

Please contact me directly with any questions - thanks for looking.

Jason
847-542-0300
[email protected]

all 4 rims.jpg

rim1.jpg

rim2.jpg

rim3.jpg

rim4.jpg

rim inside.jpg
sotto.jpg

Attachments

• tire size.jpg